All You Need Fertili-tea Pack
- Adrenal Support
- Stress Support
Let's take a moment to talk about fertility issues. They suck.
Whether you're armed with the support of specialists*, appointments, injections, pessaries, gels, thermometers, supplements... or if you're finding your own way through this, all of it can be so gut wrenching and can put so much strain on you emotionally, mentally and physically.
The All You Need Fertili-tea Pack contains 3 x 80g bags of tea blends all developed to support the physical side of fertility, assist with stress management and mood, as well as streamlining other essential body processes closely linked to fertility (such as digestion and liver detoxification).
- 80g A Little Fertili-tea - Drink this at least twice daily, ideally in the morning and afternoon / evening
- 80g A Little Lemon Tea - Drink this blend once a day in the mornings (or just before meals) to provide soluble fibre, stimulate the digestive system and promote regularity, (especially if you're experiencing digestive issues from supplements, hormonal treatments or stress).
- 80g A Little Adrenal Support Tea - Drink this blend every evening before bed to support the adrenal cortex over night in the production of essential hormones to recharge your body and mind
- Option to include infuser (Jack or Jill - chosen at random) - see product options
A Little Fertili-tea contains ingredients all purposefully selected as they support fertility pathways. But we want you to know a wee bit more... Just quickly (1 minute read):
- One of the key ingredients, chasteberry, delivers fertility benefits by balancing hormones and promoting ovulation and improving timing of the menstrual cycle.
- Dandelion root clears fertility pathways in two ways by encouraging bile production and speeding up the elimination of toxins and wastes in the liver, such as hormone disrupting chemicals that negatively affect fertility.
- Nettle leaf provides hormonal balance and synchrony, aiding in proper liver function, and supporting healthy iron levels (which is particularly important for women with irregular or heavier menstruation, which can be a sign of endometriosis).
- Motherwort supports fertility by reducing uterine muscle spasm, cramping and improving uterine tone. It mildly stimulates the uterus, while also aiding its efficiency to maintain healthy fertility pathways.
- Raspberry leaf strengthens the luteal phase of the cycle (the latter phase) and promotes a strong uterine lining.
- Shatavari root (a staple of Ayurvedic medicine), regulates oestrogen levels thereby promoting regular menstrual cycles, while also supporting fertility as an anti-inflammatory, anti-oxidant, and anti-depressant.
- Lastly, all of the ingredients provide the body with essential vitamins, minerals and nutrients needed to optimise fertility.
A Little Lemon Tea comprises ingredients that assist with digestion, circulation, and replenishing energy stores. This blend will nourish your body, and boost your mood, all while supporting essential body functions and general immunity.
The taste of this blend is light, fresh, and as the name suggests lemony - no surprises here! Delicious for any time of day, but best for a refreshing wake up to elevate mood and get the digestive system up and running.
If you often wake up tired in the mornings, feel like you need a nap in the afternoons, and have trouble sleeping at night, you may be suffering from what many experts now refer to as adrenal fatigue or a milder form, adrenal insufficiency disorder.
The adrenal glands (on top of your kidneys), are in charge of releasing several important hormones that help regulate your immune system, metabolism, blood pressure, response to stress and other essential functions. One hormone we hear a lot about in this day and age is cortisol – a primary stress hormone that regulates energy levels. Don't be fooled in thinking high cortisol is the only problem - low cortisol is also an issue - the cortisol balance needs to be closely regulated for us to feel our best.
If you've chosen to personalise the pack, at checkout please include the message you'd like us to include in the provided notes field.
*If you're seeking fertility assistance from a specialist, to dot all the i's and cross all the t's, consult your specialist before consuming A Little Fertili-tea. Your specialist will be across your unique circumstances (and each specialist will hold a different perspective of the benefits of integrative health approaches).