His + Hers Fertility Pack
- Adrenal Support
- Stress Support
When it's a struggle to conceive, it's not all about supporting women’s fertility. The male body also requires support to be as healthy and vitalised as possible to undertake essential processes crucial to achieving optimal fertility.
The His + Hers Fertility Pack contains a blend for him and a blend for her, each blend hero-ing ingredients found to support the physical side of fertility for each gender, as well as assisting with stress management and mood during this tough time.
- 100g A Little Fertili-tea - Drink this at least twice daily, ideally in the morning and afternoon / evening.
- 200g A Little Vitali-tea - Drink this at least once daily. To get the most out of the root ingredients, we recommend a steeping the blend twice (makes two serves). Simply leave the blend in the infuser after your first cup, and pour more boiling water in for a second serve.
- 1 x Jack infuser
- 1 x Jill infuser
A Little Fertili-tea contains ingredients all purposefully selected as they support fertility pathways. But we want you to know a wee bit more... Just quickly (1 minute read):
- One of the key ingredients, chasteberry, delivers fertility benefits by balancing hormones and promoting ovulation and improving timing of the menstrual cycle.
- Dandelion root clears fertility pathways in two ways by encouraging bile production and speeding up the elimination of toxins and wastes in the liver, such as hormone disrupting chemicals that negatively affect fertility.
- Nettle leaf provides hormonal balance and synchrony, aiding in proper liver function, and supporting healthy iron levels (which is particularly important for women with irregular or heavier menstruation, which can be a sign of endometriosis).
- Motherwort supports fertility by reducing uterine muscle spasm, cramping and improving uterine tone. It mildly stimulates the uterus, while also aiding its efficiency to maintain healthy fertility pathways.
- Raspberry leaf strengthens the luteal phase of the cycle (the latter phase) and promotes a strong uterine lining.
- Shatavari root (a staple of Ayurvedic medicine), regulates oestrogen levels thereby promoting regular menstrual cycles, while also supporting fertility as an anti-inflammatory, anti-oxidant, and anti-depressant.
- Lastly, all of the ingredients provide the body with essential vitamins, minerals and nutrients needed to optimise fertility.
The ingredients in A Little Vitali-tea support the key markers of male fertility, including testosterone, reproductive organ health, sperm quality, motility and volume, as well as sexual performance, libido and stress management.
- Ashwagandha root is an adaptogen that supports the mind and the body cope with stress and regulate stress hormones. It has been found to increase sperm count and motility, as well as sperm quality.
- Ginseng root has been reputed as an aphrodisiac for men, and has been used for centuries in Chinese medicine to enhance sexual performance. It also provides anti-oxidant protection of reproductive organs.
- Shatavari root rejuvenates reproductive organs, supports sexual arousal and performance, as well as sperm quality and sperm count. It works with other ingredients to assist with stress management.
- Fenugreek has been found to increase testosterone levels, libido, sexual performance, and strength in men.
- Ginkgo biloba has been used to support male fertility via improving circulation and sexual organ health, and improving sperm quality.
- Turmeric root has been found to positively affect sperm motility and sperm count, as well as increase testosterone levels.
- Ginger root has been shown to improve testosterone levels in men, as well as increase sperm count, motility and volume. It may also reduce sperm DNA fragmentation.
- Nettle leaf boosts testosterone in men, improves sperm count, motility and volume, as well as increasing libido.
This is a really heavy blend of primarily roots, so the volume appears smaller than the more leafy blends.
If you're seeking fertility assistance from a specialist, to dot all the i's and cross all the t's, consult your specialist before consuming A Little Fertili-tea. Your specialist will be across your unique circumstances (and each specialist will hold a different perspective of the benefits of integrative health approaches).
With my husband and I struggling to conceive We have found both of these teas to help with stress and help regulate hormones, the taste is nice and it’s refreshing
I loved how the package was wrapped and I loved the message that came with it. It was just a nice touch. I do love the taste of the tea as well as a main thing and I will definitely ordering again.